Skip to content

GOV/EDU/Corp Accounts FAQ's

Does Haloid offer payment terms?

We are pleased to accept PO's from government and municipal bodies, schools, and large corporations. All PO's are subject to approval and acceptance by Haloid and may require the completion of a credit application.

How do I apply for a NET-30 account?

Please Contact Us for more information if you wish to apply for an open account with us.

RFQ/RFB Submission

Please Contact Us to submit any Requests for Quote of Bid.

How do I submit a Purchase Order?

Please first Contact Us to confirm item and quantity availability. Please mention that you wish to submit a PO.

Is Haloid registered with SAM?

We are proudly registered with the US Federal Government's System for Award Management (SAM). Our registration information can be found in the SAM database using our Unique Entity ID: RRHUTML4RSG5