Shipping & Order Status
- Valid orders are generally shipped within two business days.
- Valid orders placed on Friday are generally shipped on Monday.
- Valid orders placed during weekends and holidays will be processed and shipped on the next normal business day.
- Tracking will be e-mailed as soon as the shipping label is generated.
On occasion, an order may be delayed due to availability or other circumstances. If there is a delay in filling your order, we will notify you via phone or email within 24 business hours.
PLEASE NOTE: EACH CREDIT CARD WILL PASS THROUGH A SECURITY VERIFICATION. We require that the correct "Bill To" address and phone be on file with the credit card issuer.
We offer free shipping for all domestic orders above $99 (applies to the United States only). For Canadian orders, please add the items to your cart to determine the shipping costs. Note, you are not obliged to purchase the items by doing this.
Depending on your shipping method, you will receive your order within 2 to 10 business days after your order is placed.
Canadian orders can be placed directly on our site. For other countries, we will ship Internationally for orders above $1,000 in value. Any duties/taxes/broker's charges are the responsibility of the customer. We also require certified payment for international orders via wire transfer or other options. To place an international order, please contact our Customer Team and share the items you wish to order and your shipping details.
Yes, you can place the order online. Any duties/taxes/broker's charges are the responsibility of the customer. Canadian orders are ineligible for our free shipping promotion and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Standard Shipping*: 1 to 10 Business Days in the the 48 contiguous United States. The item will be shipped via UPS Ground or USPS First Class/Priority Mail.
- Carrier/Freight: 2 to 7 Business Days
*Delivery in the continental U.S. within six business days, Monday-Saturday, by 7:00 PM
If the expected delivery time listed with your choice of shipping has expired and tracking information does not help, please contact our Customer Team immediately. Your order may be late because no one was available to accept delivery. If you are not present when a delivery is attempted, the carrier will make a second attempt and often a third. If delivery is still not made, the shipment will be returned to our warehouse. You must report to us any undelivered order within 15 days of the date you placed the order.
You are responsible for entering your correct shipping address upon checkout. If you make an error, it will most likely delay the delivery of your package. Additionally, UPS charges us a $7.50 fee for address corrections. These fees will be charged to your credit card upon notification of your error by UPS.
Your final invoice can be obtained in three ways:
- Printing the order confirmation displayed immediately after placing your order.
- Printing your invoice that will be emailed to you shortly after ordering.
If you are still unable to obtain an invoice, please contact our Customer Team with your order number and we will send you a copy of your invoice.